Properly planned demonstrations can be an effective tool for lobbying Governments and encouraging organisations to act in a more socially responsibly manner.
Here are a few special causes we have recently helped our clients produce eye-catching material for.
How can Captain Cyan help you?
Captain Cyan has no political or lobbying affiliations, however we do strongly believe in the right for citizens to protest peacefully, so if you're attending or organising a march, demonstration or peaceful protest then we can help you gain attention with a range of printed materials suitable for any budget or use.
Our newly launched honeycomb boards make for the perfect environmentally friendly placard, whilst our outdoor banners and poster ranges can also be used to gain media attention.
Get in touch today to find out more about how we can help you campaign for change.
We at Captain Cyan are committed to reducing our own carbon footprint and are currently working our own in-depth environmental policy to ensure we continue moving forward in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Here are some of the things we've done so far to reduce our environmental impact:
- Reduced energy consumption by switching printers
- All Central London deliveries completed by cargo bike
- Introduction of honeycomb board as a more sustainable alternative to foamboard or foamex
- Encouraging customers to switch from plastic to paper or cardboard based products
- Member of HP and Epson Ink recycling schemes
- Launch of fabric take-back scheme
- Switched our web hosting to Positive Internet, whose data centre runs on renewable wind energy
- No more flights! All recent International installation or exhibition attendances have been travelled to by train
More on the way soon, so stay tuned!
Subscribe to our newsletter
And get all the news from the captain!